There are a number of people who use Bidvertiser along with Google Adsense. This is a great idea because it diversifies the ads and gives you two places to make money from. From what I have heard and read, the results are pretty good for this.
- When a user signs as an advertiser and first spends $10, we’ll credit your account with $5. When that same advertiser spends $50, you will be credited with an additional $20.
- When a user signs as a publisher and first earns $10, we’ll credit your account with $10. When that same publisher earns $50, you will be credited with an additional $40.
If you have had problems with Adsense you might want to consider Bidvertiser. It’s reliable and can really help your blog make money. We all know that placing ads on your blog can make you a substantial amount of money. When it comes to choosing the company most people choose Google Adsense because of its popularity and consistency. However, I have found that Bidvertiser is also a good alternative to Google Adsense.
Reasons like Bidvertiser
- Bidvertiser’s payout is only $10 which is a lot better than Adsense’s $100. This allows people to receive payment more frequently. Many blogs take a while to generate $100 dollars in earnings so $10 looks more friendly is easier to achieve.
- Bidvertiser pays by check. For some people who don’t have Paypal like me, this is a huge advantage because it allows me to monetize my blog.
- For people who have blogs or websites that pertain to making money online, Bidvertiser is for you. I have learned that for these kinds of sites, Bidvertiser outperforms Google Adsense by a fair amount.
Bidvertisers pay per click is around 10-15 cents for me. There are both text ads and banner ads of all sizes. Another cool thing about Bidvertiser is the ability to accept and decline ads that you want on your site. If you see an ad you don’t particularly want on your blog, then you can just decline it.